Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettertodaddy View Post
How do you decide to make an initial flirty remark via text message? What's your favourite opening line?

I have an astonishing lack of game when it comes to dating, so unfortunately I don't have a favourite flirt to share, but I'm happy to hear yours!
Leave to one of my favorite girls to start an awesome thread and get everyone all stirred up! Woo hoo!

I'm a much better flirt "in the moment" than any other time, but text flirts are fun! I'm not sure if I have a favorite to share. Although I will say that comedy and flirting go really well together. You could send a text that says "Wow! You look really hot today!" which I think is really funny. But then they might think you're a stalker. Ummmm use your own humor, not mine. Please!