Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

lDR???? while being an OTR trucker, Im not any longer, I think all my relationship have been LDR. And let me tell you it isnt easy.

I am NOT against doing it again however I would like someone that was within driving distance so that we could meet often but this isnt a deal breaker. I love to travel.

I want some one who can keep up their end of a conversation. I have an unlimited phone plan both on my cell and home and believe me I have no problem getting my moneys worth.

I have been told I way to honest when I talk to someone and to me that isnt a bad thing but it has been my experience that not all people know how to be truthful.

I also believe that I should get to know them a bit prior to committing to a face to face however I don't want to wait till hell freezes over either.

Once I am in a relationship it really doesnt matter if its LDR or living with someone I do my best to be present whenever they need me to be. By this I make sure that we have certain times when we will call and talk. I also think that having regular dates even when living with some1 helps keep the spark.

I dont think that we should b in a hurry to pack the uhual and move to a new area so I think once a couple decide they are going to be a couple they need to have some set ground rules that each of them need to have met however they must have some wiggle room just to help with some adjustments.

After doing the LDR for a time period and no there isnt a set time limit but I think that once one or the other is starting to feel that they need more time with the person they love its time to have a face to face talk about what steps need to be taken.

Ok im backing off the soap box, As you can see I have some strong opinions about this subject and I havent even touched on as of yet.

I am open to talk about it at anytime Im online or just shoot me a message and ask I will be more then happy to let them be known

Have a great day
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post: