How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Nina makes me cry happy tears because she writes so beautifully that I just totally visualized that day in my head.

If you knocked on my door today Nina...I'd faint. Once I came too I'd curl up on the couch with you and talk with you for hours until we realized that the sun was coming up. THEN we'd go get Snowy, and Cal would make up the guest room for you and the little boy would pepper you with questions because he is 12 and falls in love with my friends easily.

Once we had everyone together we'd go to our mountain home, sit around the fire and play balderdash, overlooking the lake and then we'd all cook the most amazing meal ever.

Sigh.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post: