Old 12-06-2009, 01:42 AM   #70
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Could we do Valentinesque postcards? And not just about romantic love, but also about things for which we carry a madcrazywild passion? (For example....I might do a postcard with a music theme, etc.)

We could begin AFter the new year....they could be due Feb. 1st and the Wrangler could get them to everyone well before Valentine's Day.....

Just a thought. I don't mind wrangling.....but I have no ego about it either if someone else would like to do the Wrangle Tango!

I really like doing the postcards, but I'd like to keep everyone's options open if they'd like to go a bit bigger or smaller. How about our topic simply being PASSION, in whatever form and variation our fellow artists would like it to be?

I think I might like to wrangle again. If not this one, then the next.

I'll jello wrestle you for either one....just for fun.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote