View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 04:38 PM   #418
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,160 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

The early part of the weekend is my one year anniversary with my Daddy. We are holding off on a bigger celebration because it fell on the same weekend that my girlfriends are having a girls night campout and Daddy knows I haven't seen them since February due to COVID. We have planned a safe social distancing campout on my one friend's farm and I can't wait. We both know I need a girls weekend badly and since we are limited to outside gatherings right now, this is probably the last time I will see them until spring. We will celebrate our anniversary tomorrow night a little and then more with a weekend trip away in a coming weekend when I have recovered from camping
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: