Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

i feel bad. i just kinda went off on a coworker. He always jokes with me when he sees me eating and says things like "watch out you are going to get fat!"

That is a terrible thing to say to a recovering anorexic and could potentially be triggering to the point of relapse (and he does know i had anorexia).

It has been bothering me for a while but i didn't say anything b/c i hate confrontation

today he did it again and i didn't yell but i got that not-loud-but-obviously-agitated tone and i told him "do not say things like that! do not every talk to me about my food or my weight! you are going to give me a relapse"

he went down to his office and hasn't come back

I feel bad for getting stern with him

but what he's been doing is all kinds of dickish, right?