How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOnFire View Post

Just stopped by to say yes we are still around lol... while I am currently on hiatis from flirting I definitely have gained a much better understanding of poly relationships over the past 4 years than I had ever before... They are definitely not for everyone.. but I also strongly believe it working on the current relationship before seeking another to add to it...

Just my personal opinion but it helps solidify the relationship. Glad to see the thread is still alive
I thought this would be a good place to comment - not all poly relationships are based on one primary relationship plus "extras". Some are completely open - no primary relationships, some are triangular - three equal partners, some are closed - equal between all partners. There are a lot of variations. But I do agree about primary relationship models... if that relationship isn't strong, adding another person to it is likely not going to make it better.

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post: