Old 04-08-2018, 12:42 PM   #48
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I seriously hope that people don't solely rely on what they read online to figure out who they are. If I had done that I wouldn't be anything like who I actually am.

My own personal experiences and the experiences I have with butches out in the real world are often quite different than what I read online. I have met a lot of nice people online, some who have gone onto to be real-life partners and friends but there's a lot of posturing as well.

Who you are out in the real world and what you feel fits who you are in your skin is what counts, not online personas.

And never listen to anyone who has to put down others to feel good about themselves.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post: