View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 06:13 PM   #15
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
All right SPA. I am single.

bonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=Petal Soft;8474]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonne-maman View Post
Ok, really, I was walking through Macy's and I saw something that stopped me in my tracks and I had to think of a way to fit it into a thread. Below is a link to the absolutely cutest line of products in the entire universe. I, bonne, am not that fancy a femme, and cutesy is really not my thing. But I WANT THIS SHIT. I WANT IT BAD. So, I thought other femmes might want it too. Especially DOG LOVER femmes. Also, its the kind of gift a butch could buy without any chance of going wrong! You'll see. Maybe I should put this over in the butch thread. But I am sure they'll find, or be directed, their way to this stuff if someone is interested.

FYI, keep trying the "handbag" link when you get there, it seems to work a little oddly.

http://www.fuzzynation.com[/QUOTE

Thanks for this!! I love them!! Not sure a woman of my age should be seen carrying one though, my daughter would love them, will show her when shes home!!

Question:In England we say handbag and you keep you money in a purse.....if you say purse what do you keep your money in then, my butch says a wallet but here a wallets for guys...?????

~~~Petal~~~
A word question! How lovely. Here in US, "wallet," I think, is a gender-neutral term. It would be the thing that holds the money, checks etc for either a man or woman, though man-wallets and woman-wallets are vastly different. We use purse, or handbag, interchangeably, to mean the larger vessel that holds the wallet and all other accessories. An older term for purse or handbag is "pocketbook." I love that term!
bonne-maman is offline   Reply With Quote