Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,682 Times in 7,713 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Dear Pen Pal Friends,

I have made a gross overestimation in my capabilities. I had no idea there would be so many doctor's appointment and procedures before my actual day of surgery.I am so very busy - and admittedly, also so very tired - that I have neglected to send you my address for you to forward your projects to.

Fortunately, nycfem has graciously agreed to take over wrangler duties for this project. I'm sure she will contact you soon with her mailing address. Please send you projects directly to her, and she will redistribute them.

I will also add my name at the bottom of the list and take myself off of projects for the next six months. I will miss you guys and our projects so much! But I'm sure I will drop in to say hello, as well as seeing you around BFP in other threads.

I'm sorry for this snafu, and I hope it doesn't inconvenience any of you. I also hope you are enjoying your art projects!

Best Regards,
GeorgiaMa'am
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Since we had A very short window to begin with and since we have the unforeseen circumstances of a new wrangler a.k.a. me, please have your packages to me by September 28. Thank you!
Hey nycfem...mine are enroute!! Be on lookout...regular white long envelope...thank you for the extension AND for taking over project, for GeorgiaMa'am!!!