Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Spritz and I went to the jewelers together. Hers' was picked first. White gold with a little stone, and a Celtic knot design that is done with the actual ring. So there is spaces between and through the ring intself. I love the way it sits on her finger. Mine was decided based on her choice. Pewter band with a Celtic knot design on top of the metal in a blacker offset color from the pewter.

I'm thinking we may have to get another set when we have our wedding. It just makes sense to me to do that... These rings can be transfered to our right ring fingers at that time. I have heard in the past about non-heteros having their ring on the right hand. I'm not a fan of that... commitment is commitment, it's not a gay/straight thing.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post: