Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Video: Cop Shatters Window With Handcuffed Teen's Face

http://gothamist.com/2015/12/16/cop_teen_window_smash.php

The lawyer for a teen who almost died after an NYPD sergeant shoved him through the glass window of a Bronx hookah bar has released video of the incident in an attempt to pressure prosecutors to reopen their criminal case. Sergeant Eliezer Pabon nearly killed then-14-year-old, 89-pound Javier Payne on May 17th, 2014 after arresting him and a 13-year-old boy inside the Hookah Spot on Arthur Avenue in Belmont on suspicion of punching a man.

The Daily News obtained the video below, which shows Pabon pacing near where another officer is holding Payne in cuffs facing the window. There is no sound, but something Payne said evidently enraged Pabon, who in the footage rushes over and slams him into the window. It explodes on impact.

The glass pierced Payne's lung, lodged in his windpipe, and took four hours of surgery and 50 stitches to patch up. Payne spent four days hospitalized. Charges against him were later dropped.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post: