Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
Nope. It's already been happening. Just ask anyone who is Black, Hispanic, Native American,an immigrant, transgender, etc. White women are just another subset to add to the group. And let's be honest, for all of those women who fall under the groups I mentioned above, what is happening now is nothing new to them. It's the white woman that is now feeling it. I cannot even imagine what a non-white woman has been thinking watching this because because they have been dealing with this and fighting forever.

It would be an absolute insult to millions who have already been fighting for their rights to insinuate that a Civil War is now starting simply because white women are affected.
Ever think that a "Civil War" can't be won without every recruit you can get ...whenever they join.
Isn't it possible to support those who have long fought, "..anyone who is Black, Hispanic, Native American, an immigrant, transgender, etc.", without taking a back handed slap at those whose eyes are now being opened.

OK, they weren't there in force before but what exactly is the strategic benefit of bitterly reminding them now that they are energizing.

Want to win a war? Stop with the "holier than thou" crap and grab every woman that wants to stand, Every one has their reasons for engaging and as long as they do, who are you to make them "lessers".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post: