Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

In reading the posts I don't think anyone is trying to make someone feel "less than" merely pointing out the long fought struggle. Yes it's important that anyone who wants to salvage any shred of humanity be galvanized,we would be better served by motivating rather than immobilizing people by our words. It is in fact the ever present criticism of one's opinion which thwarts others from being spoken.

A Civil war in my opinion is brewing if not already here because the mere existence of any civility has been lost between the People and their government. I as a Canadian keep a watchful eye because the permeation of the hate is seeping across our borders and I'm not sure if we are being as mindful as we should be.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post: