View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 01:15 PM   #2049
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm dealing with a check engine light on/inspection due by end of month situation. I drove 100 miles this morning trying to re-set all the sensors but the light stayed on. (I only drive an average of 8 miles a day so every time I have to get my car inspected I have to do a long drive to cycle everything through) Stopped at Autozone to check the code and it's the Catalytic Converter. Went to my mechanic to get a quote. They said they would call me with it. On my way out, one of my regular mechanics was like pssst c'mere. He whispered at me to go get some Cataclean and drive 20 miles, re-fuel, empty my tank driving and come back. He seemed to think that would fix my problem. I really hope it does because the quote was $1,400 and that's not funny. So I've spent a lot of time today driving.

I have now hung up my driving hat. Had a quick workout to get out some angst. It is now time for weekend cooking and cleaning and then time with my spouse tonight.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: