View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 10:35 AM   #2052
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I hope that works, easy. Every now and then, my tranny starts feeling wonky and I put Lucas' Stops Slips Transmission Fix in and she's good as new. My car's a 2003 and I've driven cross country 3 times, so she's been places and done things.

I'm not sure what year your car is, but if it's more seasoned like mine, keep in mind the catalytic converters can be made with precious metals and are worth something. My coworker replaced hers and found out 2 months later that her car was worth more broke down with the original catalytic converter in it than running with a brand new one it.

To be thread compliant, my agenda is to watch some TV, play online and basically waste time until I get tired and go to bed. Eventually, the cat boxes will be cleaned as well.
Thank you! So far, the engine light is still out. Have to empty the tank, re-fill, drive some more, and test it with the mechanic. Fingers crossed.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: