View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 09:18 PM   #2055
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I got about a third of my bermuda grass sprayed with my mixture of vinagar, salt and Dawn dish washing lotion. The Dawn makes it stick to the grass. I mowed it short yesterday late. I am killing all my bermuda grass in my yards. It will come back next year. Takes forever to mow the lawns having to sit down every 8 minutes and prop up my legs for a few.

Washed my back brace.

Sat in a chair in the front yard and used my shot gun to do a liitle practice ... shot towards the ground at piles of pinestraw mulch that I raked up over a year ago. I was busy pulling logs out of the woods and would have already been rid of the mulch a little later ... but got the harsh awakening to quit logging. I believe I will be able to go on bag it and haul it to garbage this fall.

My neighbor sent me a photo of a snake she killed today in her front yard. I was hoping to stir up one out of the piles of pine straw mulch with my shots today. I am begging for excitment. Do you hear me? She got her excitment today ... why not me??? LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: