Old 09-16-2017, 11:15 PM   #50
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single but unavailable

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsandheels View Post
After 5 years...I felt inspired to revive my "Femme" series... Hope you enjoy...

So do you really exist? I’m beginning to wonder to the point of possibly giving up on this idea of a happy healthy butch-femme partnership.

No, I’m not bitter or angry at all, but I am a questioning disillusioned femme at the moment.

There is NO question that I am FEMME and always will be FEMME from the inside out from the second I was born.

I know I have had at least one lifetime as a femme because it just came all too easily to me when I came out as a late bloomer in my 40’s and met my first butch love. I knew I was HOME, I knew who I was and always had been. The key fit in the lock of the sacred femme vault and I was happily unlocked and undone.

She would say to me…how do you KNOW how to do this? How do you get me so well? It’s like you have always been a femme…yep.

I have and always will be.

I have an affinity for all things Butch-Femme and slipped into it all so easily like the vintage black lace slip I found on Ebay that year. When she saw it she gasped and said…where…did you….find…THAT?!

I have never been more feminine than when I came out and rediscovered who I really am…who I have always been.

So where are you? Are you still out there waiting for me or am I too old fashioned and too conservative for this day and age of the rapidly changing face of the magic dynamic?

Does it still exist? Please tell me it does…

My black lace slip is shoved into a drawer lost in a sea of other negligee, tired of the long wait and so am I.

Boots 9/16/17
You will find her or she you big sis, BUT she must be worthy of your inner beauty, passion, big heart, your gifts and beauty!