RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

RiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post

empty house: To see a house in your dream represents your own soul and self. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity.

kiss: To dream of a kiss denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment. In particular, if you are dreaming of the first kiss, then it may just be the anticipation of experiencing the actual first kiss. Perhaps the dream is telling you that you need to inject some more romance into your waking relationship.

video game: To dream that you are playing a video game represents your ability to manipulate others into doing what you want them to do. Alternatively, playing video game suggests that you are trying to escape from the problems in your real life, instead of confronting it. Consider the type of video game for additional insights.

Since it was a guitar game...
guitar: To see or play a guitar in your dream represents passion and emotion. It also relates to sexual connotations and may signal an erotic or sensual dream.

losing: On a symbolic note, losing things in your dream suggests lost opportunities, past relationships or forgotten aspects of yourself. Your personal associations to the thing you lose will clue you into the emotional meaning and interpretation of your dream.

There ya go. Make sense of that one...lol
So, I take from this that it is the girls fault, and that when I try to have a sex dream, I get a kiss and my ass kicked. lol
RiverBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RiverBoi For This Useful Post: