smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Last night I had a bit of an odd dream..

If anyone who ha seen Weeds knows who im talking about, He was the Governor of Mexico, Nancy's husband-- anyway he is the Governor of wherever it is that I am at the moment, he calls me in to tell me that he wants me to kill another important figure.. it was almost like I was some sort of an Assassin or something lol and a friend of mine was there with me and he was kind of like my conscious in a way I dunno I don't remember much but just that I turned to my friend Jason and was like.. "did you hear what he just asked me?" and then we walked around a lot discussing what I could do..

The day before i had a dream that I packed everyone up into the truck, animals and all and we went driving around to different states looking for nice rental homes.
The Following User Says Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post: