Old 04-29-2010, 08:21 PM   #54
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

goooood evening hunies and homies.....its been a looooooooooong day...first work till after 7,came home and wolfed down some food,then went to look at a house Jo really liked....actually its a wonderful house so wemade an offer..but ill leave that to Jo to talk bout

poor thing...had to hang out at home for 2 hrs with cable man to get our internet fixed...already doing wifey duties i.e laundry,cleaning(even my bathroom) fixed dinner,went house hunting...did i mention she is a wonderful woman and im one hella lucky butch

welcome Mainely...coffee is always on per Jos rule...come by anytime...hopefully we will all be aroudn at same time soon and then ummm lets just say...ppl talk about it like crazy

ok gotta go relaxa bit before bed....have a great night everyone and see yas later
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post: