Old 04-30-2010, 07:14 AM   #58
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning hunies and homies

Sorry I haven't been on...and welcome, welcome, welcome to all of the new hunies and homies! The more the merrier when it comes to hanging out in the kitchen, talking, being silly (yes CS, we are!), and of course having something yummy to eat with that third cup of coffee

I'll add to breakfast this morning...how about some nice crisp homemade hashbrowns, eggs however you like them and we can make some toast out of that homemade bread....that's always extra nice.

As Scoote said, I've been busy with house stuff yesterday...a little housework, a little laundry a little cooking and a whole lot of house hunting with the realtor.

We found one that's soooo nice, and have put in an offer....so everyone cross their fingers for us! It's not brand new...about 20 years old in fact but all totally remodeled a month ago....so brand new kitchen and appliances, new carpet, fresh paint, all just perfect and not a thing to do except shop for a washer and dryer. One of the nicest parts though is a lovely outdoor area...swimming pool with a jacuzzi, all enclosed and two sliding doors from the house to the patio and pool area...plus a big fenced yard for the critters. It's on a corner lot in a nice quiet neighborhood...and as cute as it can be.

Now I just need to sell the other one, pack up my whole house, move about 1300 miles....piece of cake!

Alright...back to work for me...have a great day all! Big hugs!