View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 12:52 PM   #21
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Last week I was at the grosery store and this young couple was in the check out line,both looked like they hadnt had a meal in a while,the fue things they bought wouldnt last long.Ya know we all have had times we were short of cash and done with less..anyway they paid for the thigs they bought and left..I felt for them big time.As I was going to my car I noticed them siting in there car eating what they bought,looked like they were liveing in it as well..u know we all should put the buggy back in the place its suposed to go,so made a round about trip to do that wich took me past there car..I had a 50 in my pocket and was headed to the pool hall for the night..well its a woinderful thing to walk past someones car and find a 50 laying on the pavement next to it..I knocked on the window ..hey man u droped this,u must have its next to your car,it shure isnt mine.I didnt give them time to say much..I gave it to them and walked away.people would say im nuts to do this but I could help and I did..it did more for me than u will know to help.
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: