imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I'd like to sign up for a session of it myself. If I was back in London, might have a chance. Oxford?? Well... yes. But I have to find those boyish dykes are that are usually screwing all the bored housewives, but are twiddeling their thumbs this weekend cause the hubbies have taken the family off for the Jubilee weekend... It's not an easy search. Hellllooooo you don't have to go screwing "straight" married girls anymore...

ahh the single femme life in a southern town outside london... the concept of queer community dried up like a puddle in july... I can't even use the word "butch" at the local lesbian night without people getting nervous... it's like I jumped back to vancouver island, 20 years ago... this summer is going to have verrrry little sex in it...
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: