View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 03:53 PM   #22
hagster

How Do You Identify?:
Nothing to see here, folks.
Relationship Status:
prison lesbian

hagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputation
Default C'mon now...

I'm loving the stories behind everyone's names!

I've always believed I was named for my father, as our names are far too similar for coincidence and my first name is not a common one; they both have sworn to me that it's not the case. However, when your dad's name is, for example, Scott Dean and you are a Scotta DeAnn... yeah...

Never, ever liked my name; I was always embarrassed by it and dreamed of what I'd change it to. I've grown to love the nicknames, though, and I embrace that.

My mother recently told me a story about my birth and how the doctor had announced that my parents could expect a boy. Oops. I guess it's just easier to add an 'a' and drop the 'Jr.' I joke that my parents started lying to me at a very early age and god bless my mom, she's stuck with it all these years.
hagster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hagster For This Useful Post: