View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 04:21 PM   #23
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Before I was born the doctor told my mother she was haveing twin boys so she was going to name me James Ramon EdwardsJr.Welll when we were born way early I was the eldest and my sis whom I miss to this day didnt make it,being I was so early and weighed one pound and fourteen onces tha my life was on a minit to minit time line my grand ma made a novino to the vergin mary that if she and saint Michael would spare my life that she would promis to see that I had a good life and a good catholic child.So the name Mary Michael became mine.I am so glad she added the Michael cause my first name just never fit me.Infact my grand folks and everyone else called me Mike or Michael from the get go.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: