View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 07:15 PM   #24
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation

I was named after My father.

I was his last chance for a son. My sister's have very pretty and very feminine names. It was a heated debate between all family members that if I turned out to be a girl... I could not be called Christopher. My mother was done having children. 3 was the perfect number.

My father wanted a son.

What man doesn't I suppose. He got a son but not in the traditional sense. Whether I was aware of the fact that I was to "step into" his son's role or not from a very early age it was obvious that I was not going to follow in My sister's footsteps. Everything they were, I wasn't. And I suppose My father encouraged that. Perhaps he saw in Me what I didn't understand for some time to come.

Chrystopher. The name evolved. Like Me.

My father is a good man. I strive every day to be the best possible son to him.

He got his son. I came into the world in a most unusual way. *S