View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 07:36 PM   #19
Kal-el Trail

How Do You Identify?:
Straight Male

Kal-el Trail is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
We have many people here that prefer many different types of sex...please refrain from your iky judgements of what someone might find fucking wonderful.

And btw for "me" being a tough guy and completely a man isn't somethng that gives you any cred, as this is a queer website.

Just my 2cents, not trying to start a problem.
I think you misinterpreted my meaning. I am simply speaking from my personal experiences. I can't sit here and tell you yours no more than you can tell me mine. My point is, is that the type woman I seem to attract is exactly as I described. So my judgment was not directed at anyone other than from my own point of view and the people I have personally been with. I'm not here to bash anyone.

Furthermore, the relevance of me stating that I am often taken as a "tough guy" was simply because, I feel that just because my personality would give most the indication that I am more of a "me me me" kind of man, the reality couldn't be further from the truth.

Sorry you took me like that...I'm sure most straight people who have visited this web site has given you flack of some sorts, so I am sure you are on guard, but trust me, I am not here to judge nor am I here to cause trouble. If I wanted trouble, I would find it on Facebook much easier than here.
Kal-el Trail is offline   Reply With Quote