Thread: Pillow Princess
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 07:52 PM   #20
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-el Trail View Post
I think you misinterpreted my meaning. I am simply speaking from my personal experiences. I can't sit here and tell you yours no more than you can tell me mine. My point is, is that the type woman I seem to attract is exactly as I described. So my judgment was not directed at anyone other than from my own point of view and the people I have personally been with. I'm not here to bash anyone.

Furthermore, the relevance of me stating that I am often taken as a "tough guy" was simply because, I feel that just because my personality would give most the indication that I am more of a "me me me" kind of man, the reality couldn't be further from the truth.

Sorry you took me like that...I'm sure most straight people who have visited this web site has given you flack of some sorts, so I am sure you are on guard, but trust me, I am not here to

judge nor am I here to cause trouble. If
I wanted trouble, I would find it on Facebook much easier than here.
Ah, you are correct, "most" straight people, especially men have (in the past) either come to judge us, get a little (or a lot) iky, or study us for a paper they are writing. While i understand that this is a "public website" (although privately owned) and anyone can read what is written here, i personally am not comfortable with hetrosexual men being in what should be "safe" space unless they are FTM and are part of the LGBT community.

I do not understand why you would want to be here; i mean, there wouldn't be much of a dating pool here, and we're not here (well most of us) to educate the general population about queer sex practices, and you (general you) can find a whole bunch of other sites dediated to golf or travel or yada yada yada.

Any way...i am going to get my ass handed to me for being unwelcoming, but i gotta tell you my truth so you will understand how a few others are going to feel, although i am not speaking for anyone but me. We are not here to educate you about women, and wevare not here to educate you about being queer...we are part of a community that deals with men thinking they can go anywhere they want, simply because they are men.

I'm done. Sorry Medusa and Jack

Last edited by MsTinkerbelly; 03-10-2014 at 08:05 PM.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: