View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 09:44 AM   #770
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday, Oregon marked over 4K deaths since the onset of Covid-19 in 2020.

Here is a timeline of Covid-19 fatalities in our state:
Nov. 2020 - over 1K deaths recorded.
Jan 2021 - over 2k (...)
Aug 2021 (just two months ago) - over 3K
October 2021 - another 1K people died, which raises the death toll to over 4K.
Since winter of 2020, Oregon has recorded over 4 thousand deaths from Covid-19. If I recall correctly, the past six months has seen just how brutal the Delta variant is, which has taken the lives of the youngest and frailest of those *not* vaccinated for protection against this dangerous viral infection.

Rico and I hope we can get a booster shot soon. It might be awhile for me, though, because I got the J&J single dose vax. Maybe by the first of the year all vax makers will get their booster shots approved.

We continue to mask up and keep our distance at work or while out in public. Even our Thanksgiving activity with family and family friends will be carefully planned for attendees and we will utilize every tool we can to ensure personal safety for ourselves and everyone. We won't be celebrating Christmas or New Years with others. These twin winter holidays will be just for us, on our own with each other.

Please stay safe, everyone.

--K--

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: