View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 06:29 PM   #9
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Neighborhood – Property management. People in the front office at the apartments where I live some of whom behave worse than than the criminals outside who use this property as a place to sell drugs, settle old scores, and think up new disputes.

City – 1-3 percenters who move here attracted by comparable salaries combined with a much lower cost of living who don't give back to the community. Those moving here with a desire to add to, contribute along with others already here, I'm all for that. But coming here to oppress, trample on, conquer and divide the common people

State – This is a fairly conservative state outside of, and away from the larger cities. I'd like to see a more even distribution/mix of Republicans, Liberals, Democrats, other party affiliation group members working together to try and create meaningful change for the greater good, benefit of all. In this state it just seems politics, it's all about finding a great big ugly stick to use to clobber the opposition. A race to see who can politically bash who to death the fastest. I really dislike that about our state.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: