Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

1) The sound of a lawn mower in the neighborhood always helps me to fall asleep. Now that I've found a video that features 11+ hours of white noise lawn mower sounds, I can doze off to sleep easily.

2) Don Lemmon (CNN). I've been watching his news coverage lately.

3) My new lunch bag: It keeps things hot or it keeps things super cold. I love it.

4) Getting my car detailed, washed and waxed. She dazzles in the sunshine, just like the steering wheel cover dazzles. I love it when my car is clean and pretty and sparkly.

5) Moisturizing my skin, nightly. I have not been good at doing this, over my lifetime, but I'm doing it nightly now, and my skin glows when I do this every night.

6) Talking to my cousin today and sharing about our lives. We don't always get to talk much with each other, since she lives out on the east coast, so it was great to get to spend time with her on the phone today.

7) Clean clothes, clean bed sheets and blankets, and having a warm bed to sleep on every night, that is so very comfortable. It's nice to have a clean home and clean clothes and a way to get clean (a long hot shower or a delicious hot bubble bath).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: