View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 06:55 PM   #2979
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
How cool, right on!

I would have never read any book by James Patterson except I read about him in a book review via a major big city newspaper? The Patterson books are superbly written. Interesting about Patterson: Some of his books are series books; his group series books are authored by him alone; quite a few of his BOOK SHOTS short stories are co-written with other writers or we known people from an variety of backgrounds. The co-written crime thrillers are sooooo good!

Tantalizing? You'll have to tell us about the book you're reading (novel? Non-fiction?) And any other details, especially if you really liked your book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalizing
I am always overwhelmed when I go to bookstores because I never know what to look for except in the new release areas. I started only looking at staff picks in the last couple of years because I figured if they liked it that much, and the premise of the book was interesting to me, why not? I have read some great books due to this.

I will definitely let you know how I like it.

I read Patterson years and years ago. I was addicted to his Alex Cross series. I kind of burned myself out on him. I also loved Jeffrey Deaver's Lincoln Rhyme's series and his spin-off series Kathryn Dance series.

I read like you. Very fast when I love the book.
Yep, me too, I devour books like that too!

Sounds like a plan, I hope the book is enlightening (good books are that way for me, they enlighten me).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: