theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Typical Vegas spring day here......Sunny and dry, with temps getting into the low to mid 80's. Good t-shirt weather!!!

This is the time when I don't miss Savannah, GA, my hometown. If I were there now, it'd be warm and sticky. Savannah is seriously humid and I don't miss that part at all. Of course, I'm sure the city is awash in pink and white, as the azaleas are certainly in full bloom there now. Here, it's the desert, and though not quite as colorful, still beautiful.....and it still gets my sinuses going.

~Theo~ ......in fabulous Las Vegas!!!