View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 07:22 PM   #2465
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

reviewing my day

I went off on my lazy supervisor three times today. Glad I have until in the morning to "de-angry" myself. This little bastard really worked my last nerve today. I was so busy putting out fires, I only took a 15 minute lunch break. The second time he asked me to do administrative work for him on his behalf, I told him I am not his personal secretary and he was capable of taking care of his own personal business. I am really getting a huge resentment for this self-centered, selfish little fuck. What a spineless individual!

More and more, I am not liking male co-workers. There are only a few woman there and the good ole boys sure do take good care of the good ole boys.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: