Old 11-09-2020, 08:28 AM   #942
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I bookmarked a Netflix Christmas movie that I want to see. I think it will just hit the spot for "awwwwww" moments and smarminess. I need some of that right now. It's named _Holidate_, and it's in the Top 10 movies for today on Netflix. Guess lots of other people in this country could use some "awwwwww".

On a totally different vibe, I just watched the first two episodes of _Ratched_ on Netflix. So well done! This neo-noir psychological thriller is about Nurse Ratched (from _One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest_) in her early days. It has a very _American Horror Story_ feel, which makes sense as a lot of the same creators and artists are involved in this project. And the sets and outfits are delicious eye candy!
I saw the ads for Ratched and agree that it seems to have a very AHS feel to it.

I saw Holidate and it was really well done. Emma Roberts is good and it's got enough holidays in it to choke a horse. It's also NOT in the style of Hallmark so it's more relatable, I feel. I hope you like it!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: