Old 12-20-2009, 01:46 PM   #2
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfwalker View Post
Somehow I went to sleep and woke up in the frozen tundra. The first thing I do is get dressed and run out to said frozen tundra so that my dogs can get outside and do their thing in 2 feet of snow.

run next door well walk as fast as I could in snow LOL Dig out an emergency route to the road for my 88 yr old friend next door.

then come back in, warm up, go out and make the puppy play area bigger.
while they are out with me digging in the snow, making snow puppies and are just having the best old time.

While I,covered in snow, am doing all the hard work and not even my own driveway yet.

Now of course its dinner time for them. heat up some stew, pour over kibble, mix and put down for the king and queen. Let them back out for another blast in the snow. dry them off and as they happily fall asleep on their beds.

I still have the freaking driveway to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats wrong with this picture????????

LOL

wolfwalker
The picture I see is one of good old human kindness and even though you're a cranky old man, you still have love in that tattered heart of yours.

My neighbor - who I often think of as super-creepy, not only shoveled the entire walk from our house to where the cars are parked, he also cleaned off my car. (now ask if I feel some shame of thing of thinking of him as creepy - the answer is no - he's still creepy - but I think I'm misjudging him.)

Jack has a brand new sweater that he loves now and I dug out a spot for him to *go* on the grass - because he's a big sissy when it comes to getting his paws wet. (strangely, he still loves to run in the snow though. lol)

Nothing wrong with the picture - thanks for coloring it in for me.

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post: