How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,236 Times in 5,159 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the feedback! Lately it seems like the most crafty thing I want to do is color. The autumn leaves have really inspired me. I was thinking that we could have a coloring exchange with two parts. First, find something you want to color, whether it's something you find in a book or something you draw yourself. Next, before coloring it, make a copy/copies of it - so you can send a blank one along with your colored picture to each person. The goal is to exchange not only pictures we have colored with each other, but also to send uncolored versions so that we can all have new things to color in our own way.

A couple of guidelines:
1. Color a picture of anything you want. If you want to make something out of your colored picture, that is fine too, but the primary object is to color the paper.

2. Any medium is fine - color pencils, crayons, markers, but if you use some of of the messier tools, like pastels, then please spray with a fixative before sending. If you want to use some other method of decoration, like stamping, that is fine too, but it must also involve some coloring.

3. I'm willing to go up to anything 8-1/2 x 11, but please keep it flat, unless you don't mind folding it.

4. This is a guideline that some may object to, and I'm willing to discuss it. However, I'd like to say that, for this project, photocopying is okay. I often color large pictures with a lot of detail - it can take me a couple of weeks to color one picture. I'd prefer to color something large and detailed and make copies of it to send to every participant. The alternative would be coloring several small, not-as-detailed pieces, which doesn't excite me as much.

Does this sound like a project that any of you would be interested in?

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: