Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

My wife and I posted in butch-femme forums so our screen names were familiar to each other. We met in person at a BFP Reunion (would love to see another one of those...reunion, not wife). I thought to myself "I wish I could be with a woman like her." I thought she was beautiful, intelligent and funny, but she was "unavailable" at the time. Fast forward a year or two at another Reunion and another case of bad timing. Over the next several years, we both found ourselves in and out of relationships. We also wandered in and out of the butch-femme community. It must have been about 10 years between our first encounter (in-person) and our first kiss. It was well worth the wait.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post: