Old 11-21-2015, 08:11 PM   #91
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Bond View Post
I slept with a bisexual woman not long ago and it was not much fun. I kept worrying that she'd give me an STD or some rashy thing she got from a guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Bond View Post
This particular woman had been quite sexually active the long time I had known her, and in fact she had been treated for STDS several years ago in the past. Her behavior made me suspicious of most bisexuals.
I'm not a blamer; I take responsibility for my own actions. I have never had an STD of any kind because I have been careful.

...snip...

I thought about replying for quite a while, because I'm not looking to make enemies or get into cat fights on the site.
However, reading your comment again weeks later, it still seems like you were being snippy & presumptuous.
Can we start from scratch or would you prefer to scratch my face in that catfight I mentioned?
Sooo...were you being factitious in your first post? Or just being snippy?

You say you had a less than delightful sexual experience with someone that you know has previously been treated for an STD and that you were concerned about catching something from her. Using that scenario, any sex in which you would be concerned about contracting an STD means that that person you are with is also capable of contracting something from you. That is the opposite of safe sex and belies the level of care you profess to take.

I can't imagine that anyone is ready to pounce and engage you in a catfight but you've got to be prepared to hear responses to what you put out into the Universe.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: