Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I hear you JDeere.

Lost is a really uncomfortable place to be in a relationship, and only you know how much of that feeling you can deal with in your life.

In long running relationships, I have found that if one person feels unheard then there are
many issues that will not be resolved...just pushed under the rug until the feelings have nowhere to go, and the relationship cannot be repaired.

Love, sex, passion, attraction...are all necessary ingredients in a healthy relationship, but in the long term, communication and respect will keep you together through the hard times. Add children into the mix, and communication and respect are even more important as you are responsible for your actions around and with a child.

Follow your gut always...if it feels wrong, sometimes all you can do is break ties and protect yourself.
Yes that is true, the part about being responsible with my actions around and with the child. I only got to see the child for like 2 days while I was there last, it was her birthday party so I wasn't much in control of the situation but her mom and 2 sisters with the Grandmother were there so they took that spot up fast lol.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: