Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlin2une View Post
Bubble wrap is actually therapeutic! I love it!
I often tape bubble wrap to the floor of my classroom so the children can walk on it... pr sit on it, or roll on it, or jump on it... or whichever way they choose to pop them!
I must confess that sometimes I read posts a little too quickly and am mystified but then I just shrug and, wanting to be supportive and positive, I tell myself: "They must have had a good reason."

This to say that I could not understand why you were taping bubble gum to the classroom floor.

I thought about it for a while. First, I wondered why bubble gum needed to be taped at all. Then I decided it was a brilliant teaching moment: a civics class and a lesson on being environmentally responsible by showing kids how it horrid it is when you step on gum on the sidewalk and can't get it off your shoes.

I don't think I should be trusted with the Nuclear Codes.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post: