RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

RiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by smouldering View Post
Last night I had a bit of an odd dream..

If anyone who ha seen Weeds knows who im talking about, He was the Governor of Mexico, Nancy's husband-- anyway he is the Governor of wherever it is that I am at the moment, he calls me in to tell me that he wants me to kill another important figure.. it was almost like I was some sort of an Assassin or something lol and a friend of mine was there with me and he was kind of like my conscious in a way I dunno I don't remember much but just that I turned to my friend Jason and was like.. "did you hear what he just asked me?" and then we walked around a lot discussing what I could do..

The day before i had a dream that I packed everyone up into the truck, animals and all and we went driving around to different states looking for nice rental homes.
Assassin
To dream that you have been assassinated represents a hopeless situation that needs your immediate attention and action.

To dream that you are a witness to an assassin indicates that you need to pay more attention to some small detail. Do not overlook the seemingly insignificant things in life.
To dream that you are an assassin implies that you are trying to kill an aspect of yourself. Perhaps you are trying to put an end to a habit or relationship. Consider the characteristics of the person you are trying to assassinate and how these qualities relate to you.
RiverBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RiverBoi For This Useful Post: