deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

I rarely dream anymore…or at least remember them. Today I woke feeling exhausted and took notes of my dream. By the way, I don’t use fuck very often but in my dream it was rampant:

I took my dad to the bank, he was very worried for some reason. He seemed to think the bank wasn’t going to help him so I told him I would. When we got there, no one would help so I asked to speak to the manager. The bank manager was an asshole but I felt like one too so she didn’t want to fuck with me. I told her to (among other things)…get the check cleared and to get it done before 4…my dad was very worried he would not have any money for the weekend.

I walked out feeling rather assertive but my dad was still worried…my dad then turned into a girl who was very nervous, shaking, but not in a scared way more a crazy way…eyes shifting, can’t stand still…rambling. I told her it was ok, I would go back in if she needed me to. I couldn’t console her. I then noticed that she was dressed as Cinderella and I thought, ‘wow, Cinderella is really old….and neurotic”. I was very disappointed because I always thought of Cinderella as young and strong…but even her clothing was wrinkled and her hair was disheveled and I was very very disappointed. I felt as if my whole life was a sham, as I had always believed myself to be Cinderella and would someday be beautiful and strong…and have prince charming come take me away. This person left me disappointed and hopeless, I was very sad.

There was a large window behind me and the window pointed into the bank…there were many people in line, two who kept staring at me then hiding behind others so that I couldn’t see them (this irritated me)…I watched them for a long while and when finally saw their faces…they were witches like the witches from that Bette Midler movie. They had a sense of no good, not harm but I got a sense that there were NOT friendly. Because I was already so emotional, these two irritated me even more. I wanted to go over and punch them in the face. No one else noticed them but I did. I knew they wanted something from me and I wanted to go over. I remember thinking to myself, "whats with all the fairy tale bitches???" Then the dream turned into…

Me driving in a town I didn’t know. I saw a row of furniture stores, used crappy furniture stores. I got out of my car and carried out an old dresser (from my car) and started walking around with it. It was heavy.

The first store had no one in it and it was outdoors…there were only a few pieces but as I looked around, there became more and more…I started to feel overwhelmed and went to the next store.

The guy in the next store was rude and told me to get out of his store with that ugly dressor. I told him “fuck off, asshole”.

The third store I had been to before. I was still carrying the dresser and I told the guy I wanted him to fix it. He said there was nothing wrong with it and that I was crazy. I had green paint oozing from it and I said to him, “does this look like nothing???” He just stood there and laughed at me. He just disappeared and I was left in his stupid store and had to look around, not that I was stuck, I just wanted to buy more furniture I guess. When I saw that all he had was junk, I came back for my dresser and I couldn’t find it. I was surrounded with dressers with more green paint and some had writing on them, all were dirty and peeling, and falling apart. I told him these weren’t mine but he started to yell at me. I yelled back, I told him I was going to tell everyone about him and his fucking store.

I started back to the car carrying my dresser, or the imposter (which pissed me off even more), and I dropped it...it broke into about 50 pieces and I began to cry. I just started running, trying to avoid the stores I had to go back through…I passed a lot of people who were also running…people who shouldn’t be running like business men, and a lady in high heels…but they were running too. I then noticed that I was only in my underwear and I thought, wow people must be thinking that they don’t see something like this every day. I was also surprised by how fast I could run. Somehow this made me sad so I ran faster, in my underwear. Crying. I never reached the car.
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post: