View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 08:06 PM   #39
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I dreamed I lived in a studio apartment with a lover and my parents.

I got up to make sure the doors were locked, and saw a man chasing another man in the street and yelling, "You have to love me!" I thought to myself, that gay couple is having a fight.

I continued locking the doors, and had a hard time with one of them. I moved on to the next door, and suddenly, the two guys from outside, plus a woman holding a burning pan of food, were standing in the apartment with me.

I sensed that they were extremely dangerous. "You have to get out," I said, and the woman said, "We just want to talk with you about something." I knew they planned to kill me and I yelled for my father.

I woke up yelling, "Dad!" I was so shaken, I couldn't remember where I lived. I thought the bedroom was the whole apartment. I couldn't remember who I lived with. My heart was pounding for a long time.

It's the worst dream I've had since college. I felt really anxious the next day.

My dad, in real life, is very sick and just had a stroke, but he's not in imminent danger of dying.

I think though, that as we lose our parents in middle age, the cushion we thought we were long over, is suddenly scary to lose.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post: