View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #48
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I have always dreamed I am one of these:

a cowboy or secret agent or detective ... Sometimes I am an Indian. Also have several werewolf dreams per year when I wake up yelling and struggling. That scared a new lover pretty badly the first time she was in bed with me. After that, she knew a werewolf was after me and would roll over, go back to sleep. LOL! That was a few years into the relationship.

These dreams seem to be easy translations. When I was very small and had no one to play with, I made myself into these ficticious characters. Even now, this imagination has a way of always helping me out - it goes into auto-entertain. Also, werewolf is my favorite monster and when I rode bareback, I was pretending I was an Indian.

Years ago, a femme was having a terrible dream. I wanted so much to help her out by waking her up ... but couldn't for fear whatever was after her, would get me too.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote