View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #52
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
I had the weirdest, almost real like dream last night. .

I dreamt someone walked into our bedroom, came to my side of the bed, reached over me and began grabbing and strangling my partner. I couldn't move much as I was under the blankets and this person was over and on me to reach her. I couldn't say anything, nothing would come out of my mouth. I struggled and barely started to grab the person's hands and struggled for anything to come out of my mouth and then I woke up.

What the hell does this mean..

I don't know what it means but I have an interpretation of it.

I think your partner, because you are so close with her, might represent some part of yourself that you know you are sabotaging, but can't seem to stop doing so.

It could be a positive dream. It could mean that you are reaching that a state of conflict intense enough to prompt you to take action, and face that inner conflict, and resolve it.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post: