Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,476 Times in 2,637 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Coffee Break

GeorgiaMaam, BLUEBERRIES are the best fruit in the world. You can find most by putting Blueberries in google and let it run,

Besides being delicious I will give a short run:
Most tall grown B. berries are culitvated in the U.S.
Most low grown or wild are grown here. I would pick wild berries about every day so I grew up loving them. Then the magic happened. I found out they were not only delicious but good for me. Who knew eh. Just a little outline.

Help lower blood pressure and helps prevent heart disease. Low in calories but high in fiber, Vit. C and K. A full cup is 84 calories and along with my fish and green veggie eating it has kept me happy and full.

Blueberries are the greatest form of antioxident of all common fruits and veggies. They help orotect from free radicals that contribute to agina nd some diseases.

ty for being curious as I had to go and research as I eat them cause I always have and they are delicious. I am not a fruit eater but I do consume a lot of blueberries in all forms. Raw, jelly, jam, frozen in cereal (makes the milk icy cold yum)

Look under Blueberries there is a lot more about them and you should eat all these babies you can. I do daily and always have for most of my life.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: