Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

After my blood draw lab appt, I stepped over to the grocery store to buy a few groceries: Organic Romaine, Swiss Chard, another box of Think Thin bars, organic raisins, sesame tahini stick salad toppers, organic walnuts, two small loaves of locally baked artisan bread (Rosemary potato & Garlic clove sourdough), a sack of tumeric powder spice, and 8 small cartons of organic blackberries, 1 carton of organic strawberries, and two bottles of Garden Goddess tahini salad dressing.

Later today, after my dental appt, I will stop by an local pharmacy to get a few more cotton balls and isoprophyl alcohol.

This weekend, I need to go by the bicycle shop and purchase cycling gear for my bicycle. And, go shopping for lightweight cycling clothing and a pair of work shoes. I bought a pair of new work shoes last month but they didn't fit quite right. Hopefully the size I need is available, when I go shopping again this weekend.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: