Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I love family time. My parents are absolutely nutty. My dad, always the practical joker, is up to no good once again. He has a small device that he places under toilet seats that is barely noticeable. When you sit down, you get a spray of ice cold water up your hooha... Not really a fan of that one. (If you ever visit their home, look before you sit!)

Laughed my arse off though earlier, when he was washing dishes while mom cooked. Mom bent down to get a pan out of the cabinet, he pulled out the back of her pjs and dumped a cup of soapy dishwater down her buttcrack. She was not too thrilled but the rest of us were rolling on the floor while she hopped around going "ew ew ew ew ew ew ew" LOL

We're slightly mean practical jokers, but in my family everyone gets a laugh out of it because we know it's all in fun. I just can't wait to see what kind of payback Mom gets on him later... *eg*
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: